Monday, April 28, 2008

Wow, it's been a LONG time.......

Here are some progress pics:

12-10-07

02-19-08
04-23-08
My very subborn impacted canines after re-exposure
These ones are lining up very nicely!

On March 25th I went back to my oral surgeon to have those two impacted canines re-exposed. They had moved in at least three months but I am guessing even longer than that! That was a very weird experience but i was not put under, they just used local anesthesia. He told me that I would feel some weird sensations like some tapping....well, it was more like pounding! Over and over he pounded at my right canines. It hurt my head. It almost felt like my nose was going to bleed because my brain was shaking. But other than that the procedure was easy, the pain was very minimal afterwards. Just a little sore if I touched and it healed up in a little more than a week! Since then, I am not sure that they have moved much. Hopefully this will do the trick!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there, Just curious about the development of your exposed teeth? Did show any progress so far? Are they already out? I am supposed to undergo the exposure of impacted canine today then suddenly i postphoned it coz im not really sure if its the right decisions to make..Im skeptics about it coz im already late thirties so the chance wld be low..Need some info pls about your journey..Thanks in advance..