Saturday, July 14, 2007

I was confused....

I went to the ortho on Thursday and I thought I was getting braces on the bottom....well I was confused cause it turns out I was only getting two bands on the bottoms and two brackets on the top. Which I am pretty happy about because they can start moving that darn gap together. It is now Sunday and I stopped expanding last Monday. I do not see a difference at all in my gap. Also, I figured that I would be in at least a little pain from the braces but I am not, at all...which makes me a little concerned that they didn't make it tight enough to do anything. I don't go back for another 4 weeks and I don't want to just waste that time wearing something thats not doing anything. I also got start on rubberbands. These don't really bother me much at all except the inside of the bottom bands rubs my tounge like crazy. I will post again in a couple of days...hopefully there will be a difference then.

No comments: